MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #30506 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
the whole pulling out of iraq/iran/afghan and all that i can understand. But not interfering with syria using chemical weapons to kill its own people, i can not.

Hi, my names Syria and I just poisoned 1000+ of my own citizens.

That's what happened and that's the very thing the UN is in place to prevent or stop. Nuclear weapons and chemical warfare are internationally prohibited. It's not just going to be the USA stepping in and saying no.
It'd be nice if the U.N actually did anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
This is how Richard The Lionheart bankrupted the treasury on the crusades and the Romans with overexpansion.

Anybody who's familiar with The Grand Chessboard will know what this is all about.

Another regime will "make a stand" then be toppled within a year followed by another until Iran is encircled.

Lets see,

Iraq
Afghan
Libya
Israel vs Palestine
Egypt

Syria...

It's a powder keg out there.
It is indeed. The middle east has been a disaster forever. Christopher Columbus was told he'd die, but he said he'd rather sail off the end of the earth than deal with those people anymore.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App