MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your top 10 hardest bosses and final bosses

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Pass on the N64, I got one with the deluxe pack and four controllers for $35 once, figured it'd be a blast to have everyone over and play some classic games. Finally found a place to pick games up, anything that was memorable or worth buying was more than the console. Also once I actually started plated I forgot how bad the controls were.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I would give the total opposite advice. The games can be around the 20-30 dollar area but I love having mine. Granted I do have a good amount of buddies that like to get together and play Mario party and super smash brothers. But it is really fun. Much more fun than having people come over to play the newer games.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote