MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How Would You Like The World To End...

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
It's happening. The board is in place and the pieces are moving.

Missiles aimed at Syria. They retaliate against Israel. Israel counters, Hezbollah & Palistinians rise to keep the Israelians at bay. Eventually drawing in other Muslim countries in the region to the conflict.

Inching closer to the end game.

WWII was fought because of four immediate causes:
• Hitler invaded Poland bringing France and Great Britain into the war.
• Japan took over Manchuria bringing China into the war.
• Japan attacked the US Fleet at Pearl Harbor bringing the US into the war.
• Germany invaded the USSR bringing the Soviet Union into the war.

“And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

According to Revelation 9:14 the war will originate from the area of the Euphrates River, which flows through the Middle East, the region of Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran eliminating one third of the world's population.

Fact or fiction...you tell me.
I'm cool with the middle east ending. Sorry I am. I only oppose war in the middle east because the u.s won't stay the **** out of it, but I would be completely cool with a nuclear war there, just start over fresh in a few hundred years.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App