MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How Would You Like The World To End...

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #30 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I'm cool with the middle east ending. Sorry I am. I only oppose war in the middle east because the u.s won't stay the **** out of it, but I would be completely cool with a nuclear war there, just start over fresh in a few hundred years.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I wouldn't be cool with that. At all. US drone planes have already killed over 400 innocent civilians and over 200 innocent children. The thought of thousands of innocent people and children dying in horrific circumstances is something I'm not cool with. This whole conflict has been instigated by Israel and the west, attemting to pilfer the worlds resources from any country they want. Its sickening. Russia and China are not going to accept this. Shit really could hit the fan.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote