Who will win?

• Teixeira

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Bader

Votes: 4 16.7%

Teixeira vs Bader

1K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  420atalon 
#1 ·
Really can't wait to discuss this one... Who do you think is gonna win this one?

#9 ·
I am still not sure about Teixeira. Bader by far is the best wrestler Teixeira has ever faced so we may see a ***** in his armour.

I don't think Tex would have beaten Gus and that would have been a bad fight to make when Tex will likely get the next shot if he gets past Bader...

#12 ·
I'm telling ya, if Glover gets passed Bader, he needs to fight Davis to solidify number 1 contendership.

Machida was next in line for a title shot and Davis just beat him.... that seems a lot more meaningful than a win over a guy Machida just dropped like a bad habit.

I need another fight out of both of them and it's time their path's crossed.

#25 ·
Because some people realize he still hasn't fought top competition and because some of us don't jump on the nuts of any fighter with a good record outside of the UFC...

Teixeira looks like he has the goods to be a top fighter at LHW but until he beats a top 5 fighter you can't consider him to be one imo. So far the only fighter of any note that he has beaten was Rampage who hasn't looked good in years...

Honestly I think the UFC has been grooming Teixera for a title shot. This fight against Bader is yet another good match up for Teixera as long as he doesn't get out wrestled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.