MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Teixeira vs Bader

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
And Gustaf's best win is a broken down, shell of his former self, Shogun. What is the difference?

And Rampage was actually motivated in that fight. He was fighting for his next contact. He came in at like 204 lbs. You are thinking of the Bader/Page fight.

The only guy that Gustaf beat that Tex doesn't really have on his resume is Thiago Silva. Big deal. Not sure how Gustaf has such the resume and is so established. Yet Tex isn't? Makes little sense.
I don't think either have the resume, I actually posted that in the GusFan's thread. I think all these new guys still have a lot to prove.

Unfortunately the UFC needs new title contenders, so guys are getting flung to the top.
amoosenamedhank is online now   Reply With Quote