MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
kickstar
Featherweight

kickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatnesskickstar Is Destined For Greatness
Josh Barnett to Ben Askren: ‘Go f--k yourself'

Quote:
Ben Askren isn't even in the UFC yet, but he's already starting trouble.

"Love how the (UFC 164) Countdown show glanced over the fact (Josh) Barnett tested positive for 3 banned substances after Couture fight," Askren, Bellator's reigning welterweight champion, posted on Twitter Wednesday morning.

"Did I piss in your cheerios or something or do you just like the view from your high chair? Have fun in obscurity," Barnett wrote back.

"I know it doesn't matter to you, but I can look at myself in the mirror and be ok with choices," Askren said. "In 20 years you will have a very hard time doing the same."

"Hardly," Barnett replied. "I lose no sleep at night in the least. You on the other hand have to judge & throw stones just to be relevant. ... It must feel terrible knowing that without casting insults my way nothing you say matters. You're nearly invisible. Rough life.

"Lastly, go f--k yourself you high & mighty prick. If you want to be famous just come run your mouth next time you see me," Barnett finished.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/28...urself-ufc-164
I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick. I’m the men’s regret, and if you pick against Chael Sonnen, you made a bad bet.
kickstar is offline   Reply With Quote