MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2013, 01:27 AM   #30545 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Bought a Kindle Paperwhite 3G. It is actually more expensive than a Kindle Fire HD which comes with video playing and Netflix and all this, but I have an iPad for all that stuff, I just want a dedicated reader that has specific features dedicated to reading. Also LCD screens hurt my eyes when trying to read for long durations, so the Paperwhite's E-ink style is much better for long reading.

I just watched Talking Funny for like the 5th time, which for those that don't know is Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Louis C.K and Jerry Senfild sitting in a room together talking about comedy, their favorite jokes, how they write their material, etc, it's really funny and interesting to listen to top of the top comedians talk about their profession. Video below for anyone who is interested:

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin