MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pettis vs Hendo III or Pettis vs Aldo (Champ vs Champ)

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
sucrets
Flyweight

sucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
Who is more deserving? TJ Grant. Or really anyone who didn't lose their title in less than a round by getting subbed by a striker after coming out in a gi.

Apparently I am logical as most seem to feel the way I do, and nobody seems to think how you think.

Wait a minute....sucrets....is that you Ben Henderson?

Logic is not popularity. In fact claiming to be logical because most think like you is a logical fallacy known as argumentum ad populum.

Like I said, don't talk to me about logic when you don't know the first thing about it.

TJ Grant? That's your answer? The rest of your claim makes zero sense. Just because someone loses early that doesn't mean shit. Also Pettis' ground game is amazing so I don't know what you're trying to get at with the striker comment...

The way I see it, barring Pettis, Ben is the best fighter in the division and since he's been defending successfully his title up until Pettis, he is deserving of at least an attempt to reclaim it. If he loses that, then by all means go to the next guy. But let's not talk about Ben as if he's some average dude that simply happened to have gotten the belt by chance or something.

Last edited by sucrets : 09-02-2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: content
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote