MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #3668 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
To be honest, the last 2-3 games have been this way. Pikmin 3/Sleeping Dogs was the same way, I was on the last level of those games for a few days before actually finishing them. It's kinda weird, like I sort of just stop playing right at the end even if I'm really enjoying the game. I finished them and I'll finish this one too, but I'm like "eh, I'll do it later" even if I have nothing to do and enjoy the game.

Maybe I need to go see a gamer's psychologist and figure out the problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I have done that a lot before as well. Not sure why. I can even be bored and still not finish the game.
I have done that too... kinda strange. I did it with Final Fantasy 12 for over 3 months.