MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - views on the caveman diet

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2013, 04:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
views on the caveman diet

well Almost a year after my stroke I think i am ready to some relatively serious woking out again. I gained about 30 pounds of weight as I was relatively sedentary even though I was working my left side in rehab. I am looking for a good diet to get on so I can shread the weight and pack on the muscle that I lost originally I was looking at a gluten free diet then the caveman diet caught my eye (still gluten free but with different guidelines)

Does anyone have any experiance with the cave man diet or know someone that has experince with the caveman diet? could you please tell me your experiences?

Thanks AF