MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #602 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Started the first book in the Harry Potter series, watched the movies a few times but never read the books. So far it's really good, a lot more details than in the movie (obviously). Will read a few books in between this series for breaks. I really want to read "The Day if The Triffids", but it's currently "under construction" on the kindle store, as apparently it wasn't formatted right the first time so I have to wait for that to finish being worked on.

edit - Finished reading Sorcerer's Stone, started Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu. Pretty good for what it is, it's pretty short at about 270 pages, but only $4 (on Kindle at least). I want short stand-alone books in between the potter series, and this suits that need quite well.

Has anyone read Wastelands: Stories of the Apocalypse? It's a bunch of short stories about life after the apocalypse, one of my favorite settings. Has anyone read this and know if the stories are well done?

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote