MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
I think Glover has a better chance of beating Bones than Gus has... Mainly because Glover seems to have pretty good wrestling, whereas Gus has zero wrestling.
Well, lets get real here and Im a fan of Gus more than Jones but Sonnen looked like a bitch the way Jones intentionally beat him at his own game.

Glover cant stand with Jones, cant take him down, cant beat him in the clinch, Glover has no advantages over Jones whatsoever that I see anyway. Punching power is sexy unless you cant hit me then its JACK and IMO Jones would give Tex fits standing.

They both deserve the opportunity they both earned it and they both are going to get beat by jones. JDS is Jones biggest threat or hunt with his power.

Anything can happen but nobody at LHW SHOULD be able to beat Jones.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote