MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #30591 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
First time I saw this video I thought 'My litle daughter will LOVE this'.

I've seen it 5 times now, in a row, by myself.

I don't know whether it's awesome or if I'm just off my ******* head.

I can't get it out of my head HELP!
What are we lookin at here...haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Does anyone have experience with hypnosis? I just got hypnotised for the first time. Was deeply relaxed, I even started drooling a bit. The part where I was supposed to get down on all four and bark like a dog didn't work though. I'm still pretty damn relaxed though...
Been to a hypnotist show and it was frickin' hilarious. Straight up funny shiet! But I will say this I would have to be drunk to do that. Dude hypnotized four members at once on stage. Like he would snap his fingers then they'd go to sleep...I'm like that is some Black Magic powers. Then he'd wake em up and do strange tricks as in "imagine I have no clothes on" and obviously he was fully clothed. The look on their faces was soooo priceless especially from the girl.
She was like shying away from him. Then he said "imagine you have a pet in front of you," then they started all petting an imaginary "pet." Really weird...oh then there's the imagine you're eating an onion routine. They all made funny faces...keke.

Anyways I've wanted to try self hynopsis. What was it for...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.