MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #66 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
When I look at the competition Jones had in UFC and the downfall state of some of the big names he did beat I wonder how come people can dismiss Tex abilities and accomplishments so fast in comparison to him.

Just to point out Vitor almost ripped Jones arm apart out of a broken hand, but Jones would right away destroy Tex, a strong ADCC level grappler, if he puts him to the ground?

I expect a good match up between them, IF, Jones gets passed through Gus.
i sincerely doubt we will see Glover throwing up armbars and triangles. Arona was a good ADCC competitor and he is pure top game, more then likely Glover is as well.

He's got a punches chance against Jones and that's about it. though he probably won't be getting ragdolled early as his wrestling is pretty good so there's more of a chance for it to happen.