MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #30596 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-Free_LizaG View Post
Never experienced hypnosis, I've experienced getting on all fours and barking like a dog...but never hypnosis.....
Well played.

As for the 'snaps fingers and you fall asleep' thing, that didn't work either. The only thing that I think actually worked is when she said "you feel so relaxed you can't even open your eyes". I actually couldn't open my eyes until she told me to so I guess there's something to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMercy
Anyways I've wanted to try self hynopsis. What was it for...
Just out of curiosity. I wanna find out of it really works. The chick I'm dating right now wants to become a psychotherapist. Apparently there are courses for hypnotherapy.