MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #73 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Roflcopter, no offence, but do you understand anything about this sport?

You do?? Oh, then why do you talk about Alexander as if he is a ballerina when in fact he is a great great fighter who convincingly beat back to back idiots like Rua and Thiago Silva. They have not been the same since their mauling.

I don't know how Bader lost to this overrrated Teixeira, but I do know that it wouldn't happen again. Had Bader used his superior intelligence and developed a submission on Teixeira the moment he busted his weak chin, we would be seeing a worthy strapping LHW contender, but now we have to hear all this ringing about how this bum, who got his butt kicked by Ed Herman, is going to be the one to beat Alexander. No, this will not happen. Alexander is ten years younger than Texeira, and you Rolf think he has less chance of beating Jones?

Typical.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this nonsense. would've had to replace my keyboard.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote