MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
K-R Blitz
Amateur

K-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of lightK-R Blitz is a glorious beacon of light
Baszler shouldn't even be in this. She should already be in the UFC. How they fought based on experience I think Duke showed the most potential. Out of the men, that black guy that survived cancer seemed to have plenty of power and the team alpha male kid showed some slick BJJ.

Sorry for not remembering the names of some of the fighters but I've only seen the episode once, late last night on my laptop so my concentration wasn't the best. I hope to watch the episode again tomorrow.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
K-R Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote