MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #90 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I may need to watch that fight again, but I remember a pick 'em round where neither fighter did that much to take it. In which case the nod should go to the champion.

Not that it matters since, y'know, there are no robberies in a fight in which someone gets dropped and then choked unconscious.
I too remember a pick'em round. And I was rooting hard for Machida that fight. Machida did little other than 1 or 2 punches. And Jones landed some kicks. People exaggerate when they think Machida easily won that round. Not much happened. They both landed a few strikes. Machida landed 1 punch and people went nuts like he was on his way to victory.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote