MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #94 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Its not about directly comparing between Jones and Tex, but I think Tex and his momentum are better than every single fighter Jones has faced in UFC (in regard of their momentum as well) and that makes the fight interesting at least.
Ok, a valid argument I am interested. Now the question is who on his list of who he has beaten adds to his momentum other than DW declaring him the next big thing at LHW? It's like the Matt Brown argument. I would love to see Matt Brown get a shot against GSP, and he has a massive momentum swing on him, but who on his list of victims says that he is a contender?

Please don't take this as me being a dick, I really do want to hear your argument. As far as I currently see it Tex has momentum solely through hype, but I am more than open to hear justification to how I am wrong.

Edit: No matter how I read it in my own head I think I sound like a dick in this post when I am trying not to be.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote