MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #99 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
Ok, a valid argument I am interested. Now the question is who on his list of who he has beaten adds to his momentum other than DW declaring him the next big thing at LHW? It's like the Matt Brown argument. I would love to see Matt Brown get a shot against GSP, and he has a massive momentum swing on him, but who on his list of victims says that he is a contender?

Please don't take this as me being a dick, I really do want to hear your argument. As far as I currently see it Tex has momentum solely through hype, but I am more than open to hear justification to how I am wrong.

Edit: No matter how I read it in my own head I think I sound like a dick in this post when I am trying not to be.
Glover has beat two top tens Bader and Rampage, who was also a former champ. Glover is an undefeated 5-0 in the UFC and undefeated in the last EIGHT years. He has completely dominated all his opponents, not barely won. He only has two losses from more than 8 years ago in his first 4 fights.

Matt Brown hasn't beat a single top 10 fighter let alone a former champ. He is on a six win streak sure, against non top 10s, but he is 11-5 in the UFC total and has nearly a dozen losses in his record, almost in the same range as his number of wins.

The two are not even REMOTELY comparable.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote