MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #3673 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I played the Elder Scrolls Online Beta last night. I doubt I'll play it when it comes out if it isn't free. It is just an inferior version of Skyrim with people occasionally attacking the same enemy as you.
Well that actually sounds really ******* cool. I was hoping they would make it more like Skyrim and less like your typical MMO where the attacks are really blocky.

But im bummed out that you dont care for it that much. And no it will be P2P. They already released the monthly price i believe.