MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **MMA Forum Official** Member Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #546 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
Unfortunately being on the road as much as I am, I only get to come to the site on a computer a couple of times a week (I point this out because I hate searching the net on my phone)... and usually that's only for ten minutes or. Point is, I don't get to the "behind the scenes" stuff here on the forum nearly as much as I'd like, and I'm just now learning this about you as well Cowgirl.

Just wanted to say good for you and congrats on making the change and becoming who I'm sure you always wanted to be!

And I'm with Hell, you do look good!
Thanks! It's always nice knowing a member of a great band thinks I took good, need a groupie?

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote