MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #3680 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I probably won't pay for it. I saw the footage of the in game combat and navigation, and it doesn't look like a game I would play monthly for. I pay for WoW and most likely will pay for FF14 and the EOS game didn't look anywhere near as good as either.
I don't know, I'm extremely bored of regular MMO gameplay. It's outdated by like 5-6 years or more and I'm looking forward to playing an MMO that has full real-time combat. You can stealth in ESO like you can in Skyrim, go crouch, sneak up and get bonus damage for being stealth, move on to next guy. Block/attack/spells are all in real-time, it's first person which is unique to the genre.

FF14 looks like GW2 which looks like WoW which looks like EQ2. I'm personally very much looking forward to a change.