MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #3683 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I don't know, I'm extremely bored of regular MMO gameplay. It's outdated by like 5-6 years or more and I'm looking forward to playing an MMO that has full real-time combat. You can stealth in ESO like you can in Skyrim, go crouch, sneak up and get bonus damage for being stealth, move on to next guy. Block/attack/spells are all in real-time, it's first person which is unique to the genre.

FF14 looks like GW2 which looks like WoW which looks like EQ2. I'm personally very much looking forward to a change.
I don't think it's dated, it's what is popular so it's what people play and devs make. That's just the combat. FF14 actually has a good amount of differences from WoW.

I think ESO is unique which makes it interesting, but I also think it has a really big chance of flopping.

Sig Credit: Toxic
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote