MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #3683 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I don't know, I'm extremely bored of regular MMO gameplay. It's outdated by like 5-6 years or more and I'm looking forward to playing an MMO that has full real-time combat. You can stealth in ESO like you can in Skyrim, go crouch, sneak up and get bonus damage for being stealth, move on to next guy. Block/attack/spells are all in real-time, it's first person which is unique to the genre.

FF14 looks like GW2 which looks like WoW which looks like EQ2. I'm personally very much looking forward to a change.
I don't think it's dated, it's what is popular so it's what people play and devs make. That's just the combat. FF14 actually has a good amount of differences from WoW.

I think ESO is unique which makes it interesting, but I also think it has a really big chance of flopping.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote