MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #3684 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
GW2 gameplay is nothing like WoW or EQ2 gameplay though.
I played GW2 for a while and other than the fact that weapons determine what skills you have, it's WoW/EQ/SW/countless others with better graphics. It's a third person game that relies heavily on cooldowns with your skills auto targeting everything. I played WoW and GW2 exactly the same, you just run up to an enemy and start spamming your auto-target cooldowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I don't think it's dated, it's what is popular so it's what people play and devs make. That's just the combat. FF14 actually has a good amount of differences from WoW.

I think ESO is unique which makes it interesting, but I also think it has a really big chance of flopping.
You are right in that it's what the masses like, I'm just not one of the masses. I don't like modern military shooters like BF/CoD, yet they sell like nuts.

I've been playing "stand still, throw out auto-target cooldowns while enemy beats on me" MMO's since 1999, it feels extremely outdated to me at this point.

Click Images Above
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote