MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #3686 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It can go both ways though. For example, this gameplay is new to MMO's but the gameplay itself isn't anywhere near new.
The gameplay of TES isn't new but it's never been done before in an MMO as you said. A game (MMO) that has to last me 500+ hours needs to have some fresh gameplay to keep me interested at this point, and a first person real-time MMO is worth trying out to me, where as another third person stand still while we hit each other MMO just doesn't interest me anymore. I played Everquest which came out in 99 and I've played most "popular" MMO's such as SW/GW/WoW, and they really are all the same with minior tweaks.

Obviously opinions/taste come into play, if you guys still like that kind of gameplay then that's cool.

As for what I am playing, honestly I haven't played anything since beating Tomb Raider like a week ago. The Wonderful 101 comes out on the 15th which will be fun, and GTA5 on the... 19th? I think.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote