MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #3689 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I actually thought GW2 took everything that was bad in those games and improved it. You can't really stand still in GW2 or you'll be dead. The real time dodging and the way bosses are built make you move constantly. And that's just one of the reasons why GW2 feels much less outdated than most of the EQ style MMOs out there.

Can't say I think it's the best game out there, I've actually grown to hate everything MMO. Optional co-op is where it's at if you ask me (for player vs environment content).

Oh and there aren't nearly enough good business simulation games out there. If I were a game designer I'd make one where you can do everything... like Capitalism 2 but even more options.
Eh Guild Wars 2 was a major bust. I honestly think the questing is the most boring out of any mmo I have ever played. End game was just horrid. (At least when I played) And the PVP was hyped to no end and really wasn't that spectacular imo.

They may have done well where other mmo's didn't. but they also did awful where others succeeded.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote