MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #120 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Although I don't completely agree with the Kampmann comparison, I can see osmium's point. Teixera should not have been tagged as often by that rather slow Bader. If he doesn't improve his striking defense, he will have quite some trouble overcoming Jones reach.
Ok. I was shocked with the Kampmann comparison so I omitted any other comment regarding that post, so I will state now I understand and agree with Osmium other points and the above quote. I think Tex relies to much in his recovery capabilities, but he really should not and protect that face, indeed.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote