MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #30614 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Just got done reading a short story by SK titled "The End of the Whole Mess". One of the best short stories I've ever read to be honest. It's written as if you found a journal way in the future and are reading the last thoughts of a man's life, explaining to you the reader how the world ended during his time and how he had a hand in it. (post-apocalyptic story).

I Googled it to see if it was free online somewhere, and found the link if anyone wants to take the time (like 30 minutes or something, about 15 pages of an actual book). The story starts at the second paragraph, ignore the first one.

http://readanybooks.net/horror/The_E...Mess/1854.html

Just hit "next page" at the bottom of the screen when you reach it to continue.

Now to sleep in like 10 minutes.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin