MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #140 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
fair enough, we can't force you to be impressed. When I watch the guy I get this sense of terror from his opponents sometimes, it's the physical imposition he brings that impresses me. Nobody else dominates their opponent like Jones, he's got that extra edge of bringing the psychological aspects of fear and terror into the game. Glover said he's happy to be in the cage but against Jones he'll get scared really quick when he's pressed against the cage. Seeing his toe come through the skin and he hardly even flinched, that's a scary person to have to be in a cage with.

I completely get what you mean though, technically he doesn't stand out particularly in one single aspect (as Silva and GSP do) and he lacks the one punch power. I'd rather lose via one big shot as opposed to being physically broken down over 10-15 minutes with knees, elbows and kicks.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote