MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suppliment stack

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brydon
Featherweight

Brydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level now
Suppliment stack

Im thinking of trying a new suppliement combo. My goal is to gain as much strength and muscle endurance as possible without gaining to much weight or bulking up to much. Im a 178 lb 6"2 endomorph, i train 3/4 times a week and i currently take a basic whey protein shake and glutamine pills everyday.

Im thinking of buying Xyience NOXCG3 (im a victim of shameless marketing) and taking this with Maximuscle Cyclone or another shake that just gives me alot of high quality protein per serving. Im also goin to keep takin my Glutamine.

Do you think its a good combination and will i be getting to much glutamine if i take the pills and NOXCG3 + Cyclone.
Brydon is offline   Reply With Quote