MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Former Green Power Ranger says he'd like to fight Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Former Green Power Ranger says he'd like to fight Anderson Silva

Another unsubstantiated interview found on another forum. Pretty funny stuff!

Quote:
Jason David Frank, AKA Tommy, the former Green Power Ranger and now MMA Fighter talks about his skills while acting:

"There are a lot of kicks that I still use, I'm a kicker. Sometimes when I kick people are like 'what was that?'. The moves from TV actually work. I can't morph but I can do cool things"

Frank has five wins in five fights (2KOs, 3Subs) and these numbers boost his confidence when it comes to fight one of the best of the sport:

"I'd love fighting Anderson Silva. I don't fight to prove my value, I just wanna fight the best. I like Anderson Silva because his Muay Thai, he's one of the best. If he took it seriously, he'd win".

But he warns Anderson, when it comes to a Super-Hero contest between Green Ranger X Spider-Man:

"I think the Ranger would take it, his super powers are better (laughs)".

Some words on Hollywood scene:

"The Hollywood industry doesn't care about you, they only do it when you're on top. The UFC is quite the same. In every big company is quite the same. Dana White is a terrible guy, he doesn't pay well."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny Image_Green Power Ranger_v1.jpg (59.4 KB, 48 views)

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote