MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA V - The most expensive Video Game in History (by far)

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
This. I cannot stand this in games these days. Games want to be more like movies and then fail to produce the fun/game factor. If I want to watch a movie I'll watch a movie. I play games for crazy worlds/gameplay, I want to dive into a world with crazy stuff going on. I can't stand games that try for realism over gameplay/fun.

I mean "realism" isn't a bad thing so long as the core of the game is designed around being a game, which means gameplay. GTA4 was about driving around in your boring ass car around a boring ass city while you talk on your phone and browse the internet. There was a few rare interesting missions but for the most part the game just wasn't any good.

I don't expect GTA5 to change that, at least not enough to hold my interest passed the half way mark without a buddy playing through it with me.
Exactly and if I want realism I won't play video games i'll go outside. Realism is only good in video games if it's something that need's to be realistic like a boxing game or a gran turismo game or something.

And regarding the radio again in GTA IV and episodes from liberty city there were no good or classic songs and the talk radio sucked, in GTA vice city and vice city stories they have VCPR and pressing issues which was hilarious among other funny ads on the radio and shows. And everyone of the games had great songs in every variety.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote