MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones sick of comparisons to Alexander Gustafsson

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
At least looking at the photo above, Jones is wider between the shoulders as well. That will obviously account for some of the difference as well.
I considered that, but with the belt slung over the shoulder its hard to tell. If it is wider, im not sure theres much in it.

Either way, I dont think theres enough is imply any kind of significant reach advantage for Bones. I certainly believe he's longer, but not by much.

I guess im taking to myself more then anything. I genuinely believed it was 5+ inches. I backed Gus to win just for the trollish feck of it. But now, I genuinely believe he has a reasonable chance.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote