MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones sick of comparisons to Alexander Gustafsson

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I always thought he looked like a T-Rex though. Long legs. Tall. But reach and shoulders rather small.
Me too. That's why I found the image so surprising. I think when it comes to the actual fight, Bones knows how to maximize his length better then Gus, which leaves us with the impression he's much longer. But its likely his technique that makes him so as opposed to actual physical length.

Either way, im looking forward to the fight very much. I think its going to be competitive, with Jones ultimately coming out on top. But I wouldn't be surprised if Gus took it.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote