MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA V - The most expensive Video Game in History (by far)

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
They probably will be the story is going to be serious. Its weird, saints row and gta had the perfect formula of serious to humor for a while there. Now saints row is beyond ridiculous and gta is way too serious. Were there any jokes in gta IV?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I'm sure there was but it got buried by all the seriousness that went on. I agree with who ever said that listening to the radio wasn't fun in GTA4 as it was in previous games. You guys remember Lazlo. I thought he was fun to listen to in GTA 3 on up until it reached 4. Then he came off as this arrogant douchebag. I don't know was Fernando in GTA 4.