MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #30646 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Heavy.. never good to see that. A bit of blood from the nose is always fine but breaks and tears are really unfortunate. That feeling when you get injured, like you aren't even upset about hurting yourself it's just the frustration of not being able to train that bothers you.. And then having to watch everone sparring and having fun while you have to sit out and because you can't train your mind is constantly thinking aout it. I'm so thankful i've never had a serious injury, just niggling things that keep me out for a week or two at a time.
Yeah, well it appears I might get an injured partner for a little while, his nose was pretty jacked and he definitely got flash KO'd, so he'll be out for a little while at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So now the US is selling weapons to Syrian rebels who have massacred thousands of people in the past...
Who also happens to be Al Qaeda, you know that group that had involvement with the whole reason we are in the middle east. It's just insurance so we can be back in ten years to take who we put in power out.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App