MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #48 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By All
Pena was awesome, I love it when people prove you don't have to look the part. She was truly tough as nails in there, never at any point looked fearful or like she was about to quit - just kept coming.

Also, her striker... while awful in regards to rhythm, pace and composure she does throw some nice shots in there - her right hand in particular was really sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I used to be a ROusey fan. But after the 2nd show I can't haha. She is annoying as **** and thinks too highly of herself. The first 2 shows were more TUF than I need.

I went in rooting for this Shayna girl when they picked the fight. But I laughed sooo hard when she lost after all the crap she talked.
I agree on Rousey, all this emotional bollocks, the immature "don't smile after you win" crap... its pretty annoying.

I also found it funny that Shayna was still saying Pena is not even half of the fighter she is after she had just lost to her. Pena might not be as skilled, but for all her talk about wanting this for 11 yrs... Pena seemed like the one who truly wanted it.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote