MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
Ming Fu
Amateur

Ming Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to behold
Bazler looked slow and tired in the second round of that fight. Having great cardio in tuf has always been a great strategy and Pena proved part of that. Ronda is a little loopy and very emotional, but it may just be that time of the month or something, who knows.I got Peggy don't give a **** as the winner of this show in my eyes. Just too damn big and strong.Entertaining season so far.

BTW. Everyone has to read this episode write up by Forrest Griffin

Just some choice quotes.
Quote:
We find out what I've long suspected... that it is a pain in the ass to get yo hair did before a fight.

Oh and please will everybody quit this she doesn't deserve to be on the same planet with me ****.

Pena chooses to fight in a 1930s bathing suit, good choice, in my opinion.
http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/the-u...isode-2-091113
Ming Fu is offline   Reply With Quote