MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Tate vs Rousey LiVE discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #58 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Shayna is one of the most experienced people in the house, I've been watching her fight for almost as long as I've been watching MMA. Certainly she overlooked her opponent but she doesn't deserve your hate.

Ronda on the other hand...
Experience isn't worth much unless you actually learn something from it.

Quote:
I still to this day say 99 out of 100 times, I win this fight. She just happened to do whatever it took to have her 1/100 happen on that day. The most frustrating part of all of this being that all the new fans of WMMA and of the QoS will only hate because I was so confident going into this fight, it comes off as arrogant. Julianna Pena is not better than the Queen of Spades. But many will believe it after this…foolish mortals. - Shayna Baszler
10 years as a fighter and hasn't learned the 1st thing about being humble or gracious or a good sport.

Anyone who talks this way about the opponent who just made them tap and refers to herself in the third person while doing it... doesn't impress oldfan as much of a learner

She deserves as much respect as she gives = none.