MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2013, 05:03 AM   #30654 (permalink)
Stokes
Welterweight

Stokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStokes Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I didnt think the HP movies ive seen were terrible, they were alright but the huge fanbase it has amazes me.

I loved LOTR though... couldn't get through even half a book but the Movies were excelent.
I read all the HP books and saw all the movies, and I saw all the LOTR movies while reading none of the books. I don't know, something about how J.K. Rowling writes makes you feel like you are right there going through everything with them sometimes. She's a great author, not saying that Tolkien isn't. I imagine living in the U.K. that HP is even bigger than here in the states right Killz?