MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2013, 05:18 AM   #30657 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw117 View Post
I read all the HP books and saw all the movies, and I saw all the LOTR movies while reading none of the books. I don't know, something about how J.K. Rowling writes makes you feel like you are right there going through everything with them sometimes. She's a great author, not saying that Tolkien isn't. I imagine living in the U.K. that HP is even bigger than here in the states right Killz?
Oh, they can't get enough of it over here. they literally cream their pants for it.

think that's why I never took an interest in it.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson