MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Show Boaters

Thread: Show Boaters
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2006, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
Like Ivan Salaverry, cartwheeling and blowing kisses to the crowd after he wins? I personally think it gives them a bit more character, I dont mind it too much. Unless its done against one of my favorite fighters....or in the most recent case, players, Joey Porter, doing the Daunte Culpepper hand roll after housing an interception

Ivan just actually is opening a Gym in downtown seattle to train strictly MMA and it revolves PERFECTLY around my fighting style (alot of seattle fight clubs do) which is kickboxing, Submission wrestling and jiu jitsu. I wanted to start training with him this year, but i moved 2 hours away to go to college so hopefully i can get in his gym next year, btw you know anywhere online that has his fights on video? All i can find his the Gono fight which he lost

Salaverry is an awsome fighter!

I personally hate hominich, the fight he put up against Gorgul was stupid, i hate people who run around and don't fight.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote