MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The 'Rowdy' Hype Train Derailing 100k Giveaway

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #59 (permalink)
sucrets
Flyweight

sucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nicesucrets is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I feel left out, seeing all these giveaways, so I'm putting on one of my own!

I am going to be giving away 100 000 credits to anyone who has been vocal that they want Rowdy to lose, if she does lose. The stipulation here is that if you want her to lose just to hurt WMMA in the UFC, then you don't qualify.
I want her to lose because she is a disgrace to women. She is filth drenched in insecurity sprinkled with bitterness.

As far as WMMA is concerned, I was a skeptic at first but having watched about a dozen or so fights I must say many are far more exciting than some dude fights. I don't know what it is, maybe it's their speed and flexibility but their grappling and submission game is very versatile and interesting.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote