MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Browne vs Barnett added to Ufc 168 (Dec 28, Las Vegas)

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
guycanada
Bantamweight

guycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level nowguycanada is on another level now
Browne vs Barnett added to Ufc 168 (Dec 28, Las Vegas)

The much discussed Travis Browne vs Josh Barnett finally has a home,

The two will meet in Vegas, I think Barnett will overwhelm Browne and finish him with the 1st round.

PPV Card

Middleweight Championship Bout: Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva
Women's Bantamweight Bout: Ronda Rousey vs Miesha Tate
Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs Josh Barnett

I could see Condit vs Brown added to this PPV or the main card of Fox 9

"A heavyweight bout between contenders Travis Browne and Josh Barnett has been added to UFC 168 at the MGM Grand on Dec. 28, sources close to the organization confirmed on Tuesday morning.

Browne has recorded two consecutive first-round knockout victories since his only career loss to Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva, including a dramatic stoppage of Alistair Overeem in August. Barnett, who was stripped of the UFC heavyweight title and left the organization after a positive steriod test in 2002, finally returned after 11 years in August with a first-round knockout of Frank Mir.

The card, expected to be one of the biggest in the organization’s history, also includes the rematches between Anderson Silva and middleweight champion Chris Weidman as well as women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...-added-ufc-168

Ufc Fight Night: Davis Vs Nogueira, Ufc 131, Ufc 143, Ufc 148, Ufc on Fox 5, Ufc 156, Ufc on Fox 8
-----

Chael Sonnen - "I was in public office, and I left public office the only way a person should..In Handcuffs"
guycanada is offline   Reply With Quote