MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why upgrade membership?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
sirdilznik
Bohab For Life!

sirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enoughsirdilznik will become famous soon enough
My thought process on getting a premium membership was this. I stayed on the site for a while as a free member, found out that I liked it and planned to stay for a long time. Found out that there is a good core group of knowledgeable and respectable people (you know who you are) that I enjoy posting with and reading posts by. A lifetime membership is only $10 which is nothing to me, so why not support a site I enjoy on a daily basis? As an extra bonus I get to have a larger and sexier avatar and a kickass picture in my sig., not to mention room for more messages in my box.

Self-proclaimed leader of the Bao Quach bandwagon
On the Handsome bandwagon
It's Hellga time!
sirdilznik is offline   Reply With Quote