MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why upgrade membership?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
sirdilznik
Bohab For Life!

sirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the rough
My thought process on getting a premium membership was this. I stayed on the site for a while as a free member, found out that I liked it and planned to stay for a long time. Found out that there is a good core group of knowledgeable and respectable people (you know who you are) that I enjoy posting with and reading posts by. A lifetime membership is only $10 which is nothing to me, so why not support a site I enjoy on a daily basis? As an extra bonus I get to have a larger and sexier avatar and a kickass picture in my sig., not to mention room for more messages in my box.

Self-proclaimed leader of the Bao Quach bandwagon
On the Handsome bandwagon
It's Hellga time!
sirdilznik is offline   Reply With Quote