Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Ken Shamrock is still god!

3K views 58 replies 19 participants last post by  AxL 
#1 ·
Why do so many people still hate him? He is still the best and the best there ever will be. Haven't you people on this forum seen his earlier fights? UFC 1 he wins by dominating Royce Gracie and Patrick Smith. And then at UFC 5 he owns Gracie again, just another story. Then at UFC 7 in one of the best matches ever he dominated Taktarov and won. Then at UFC 8 beat Kimo in and at UFC 9 in the best match ever in a war dominated Severn once again, what a shock. Plus he beat Brian Johnston, Brian Johnston, the man who beat Mark Coleman that is something to brag about. And he is still strong, he dominated PRIDE FC and thought it was too easy so came to UFC to spank Ortiz at UFC 40 and beat up Kimo again at UFC 48. And at Ultimate Fighter Finale beat Franklin now that is something to talk about. And plus was robbed against Ortiz at UFC 61 in his first ever loss. I don't know why hes quitting, he should go to PRIDE and talk Fedor and Wanderleis belt at the same time.

#4 ·
Actually he lost to Gracie in UFC 1 by rear naked choke in roughly a minute. If you bothered to study your history you would know that Gracie won the first two UFC's. In the third he and Shamrock were set to meet again but both were hurt and neither could continue so it was won by an alternate. Gracie came back to win # 4 against Severn.
The point I am making is that you do not know your facts. Shamrock fought Gracie to a draw the next time they met because there were no judges but if there had been very few could argue the fact that Shamrock would have indeed won that fight. But officially he never beat Gracie.
I am a Shamrock fan too and have been watching UFC since the mid nineties, I loved his interviews and the way he caried himself. Initially I loved watching him fight but the UFC pushed him but he was not the dominating force that they made him out to be, nor the force you made him out to be. He beat Takterov but it was by decision and though he dominated the guy he refused to quit. You are fortunate that the early fights have now been released on dvd. You may want to pick them up and watch some truely legendary fights.
Shamrock is still a legend but your statements were inaccurate. But now you know the truth.

#8 ·
BACK in his day I'll give you, he was pretty good. But it's the new day that means anything now. I'll tell you that I have watched some of his resent fights and have yet to see him win, I think that he should just back out now before he makes himself look even worse than he already does.

#10 ·
No, its a guy named MMAFreak and RUSH, he's an attention ***** who thrives off people posting on his posts. He tried to come out and say sorry for makeing up another name (under MMAFreak) and then people didn't accept it since he's such an assclown.

So now he's back under a different name talking shit to the people who wouldn't accept him (one of them is me).

Anyways just try to ignore him.

#11 ·
Spitfire your a dumbass you think I make fun of you, where have you spent your last 5 days, in a opium den or a gigolo brothel? Jesus christ when I was on this forum I never even bothered wasting my time on a stupid Sean Sherk noob and then you join the argument saying "He is trying to get back at me and used to make fun of me" proves he is starting an argument, you dumbass. Go have sex with wouldluv2fightu and watch your taped shows of Ultimate Fighter after your done doing doggystyle.

#12 ·
:thumbsup: You're the coolest Rush! You will go far in life and probably not kill yourself! I wish everyone was like you. Where do you find the time to charm us with your presence regardless of the fact that nobody likes you, and nobody ever will. This is the climax of your life, so enjoy it now, cuz it's only going to get worse. I'll bet your parents thank the Lord everyday that they have been blessed with such a winner of a child! Keep up the good work ****, and one day you'll find yourself getting a head shot from your uncle. :laugh:

Every time you post it just gives the cops another clue as to how to find you so keep it up buddy! You'll be helping the law enforcement bust a self-proclaimed hacker! You're going to be loving life here soon...

#13 ·
Cant someone ban him? His threads are just taking up space in what once was a good mma forum. Ignoring him doesnt work because he just keeps making new ridiculous threads. Honestly Kimura, what exactly is your mission in life? You are nothing but a useless piece of shit who needs to die. This is an mma forum not a place for stupid ****ers like you to come and try to cause trouble. Grow up and get a life you ass pounder.

#14 ·
I think the saddest thing is that you people keep responding to him. perhaps the reality is that you are the future of this boy. those of you who seek to reach him were just as lame and lonely as he is now. I mean think about it.
His bio is a simple one: he is a big fat boy who has no friends, he relies on the internet for aceptance for only there can he become that which he is not. he is an obsessive because he has nothing else and in turn he has found the mma. Perhaps if he could get his fat ass off of the computer and perhaps in a gym he could learn something about life and maybe discipline and then utlimately success. perhaps some of you who are more interested in discussing the young boy with no direction in life see a bit of yourself in him and want to really motivate yourself to do more than manage an auto parts store. My point is. If you want to make a point then call him out for the social retard he is and let it go. ignore him and perhaps he will go away. he makes a post and resist the temptation to reply to it. he replies to your post and you ignore his words. its that simple. if you want to p.m because your obsessed with young boys then remind him that he is an outcast because he is a social retard and encourage him to visit a message board full of men who would love to make his acquintance and then we can get back to why we are here which is to discuss mma and not to be a bunch of old *****es who play peyton place games and wonder who is doing who and such. stop acting like a bunch of old women and act like men you ****in *****es

#15 ·
How are we acting like old women? The only reason we're discussing Rush/MMAfreak is because the douchebag called Kimura is Rush/MMAfreak. I don't understand how telling him to go away means we're in denial of being like him or whatever. Who are you anyway? Sigmund Freud? The reason we are telling him to go away is because we want him to go away. It's that simple. You analyzed this way too much Axl. Besides, how can I be afriad of being like him in the future, if he's 14 and I'm 21? I don't think I'm going to go down in maturity by 7 years simply by replying to a troll thread.

#17 ·
asskicker said:
Why dont you shove your ***** analysis up your ass AxL and get the **** outta here along with Kimura you piece of shit.
I second that motion:thumbsup:

#18 ·
oooh, did I step on some toes? sorry asskisser, I have no intentions of goping anywhere. I don't like the punk either but you play into his hands when you acknowledge him. As for the guy who asked how he could become rush: you misunderstood the statement. I asked if you were afraid that you represented HIS future. And no I will not take my analysis away either. BTw Frued is dead therefore I cannot be him as I am alive.
Grow up boys. The fourteen year old has an excuse to be immature. If your an adult then act like it.....

as you were ladies

#19 ·
Why do you care? And I know Freud is dead, it's not like I really though Sigmund Freud was sitting at a computer on an MMAforum under the alias "Axl". It was a retorical question, therefore it didn't need answered. When I was 14 I wasn't a troll nor did I even participate in MMA forums so no I don't think I am a representation of him in the future. How is it any more adult for you to respond to us responding to Kimura than it is for us to respond to Kimura? (Reread if you have to haha). But seriously I just don't understand how it affects you in any way shape or form what we say to him?

#21 ·
Wouldluv2getmyasspoundedinprison you make me sick. My uncle is a nice guy and I have plenty of friends, infact my friend and me are sitting her by the computer laughing at your comment saying "uncle is going to slap me" because I rarely see my uncle. Assumptions can really make someone an ass. I've seen what its done to you, you poor Mudvayne and trailer park trash.

Here are your assumptions:

"I believe he copied from sites such as fighter reviews" WRONG. I copied news and cards from sites that is it.

"He is a troll who likes to move other peoples threads to the next page he should be banned" WRONG. I like to contribute and post. You have a problem wouldluv2poundmenass?

"Your uncle is going to hit you" This made me laugh.

Go back to your trailer park and smoke some weed to make you type more stupid assumptions you cum sucking gigolo who lives in a trailer park. And what is Hobart brothers? Are they your pimp or something?

#23 · (Edited)
Kimura said:
Wouldluv2getmyasspoundedinprison you make me sick. My uncle is a nice guy and I have plenty of friends, infact my friend and me are sitting her by the computer laughing at your comment saying "uncle is going to slap me" because I rarely see my uncle. Assumptions can really make someone an ass. I've seen what its done to you, you poor Mudvayne and trailer park trash.

Here are your assumptions:

"I believe he copied from sites such as fighter reviews" WRONG. I copied news and cards from sites that is it.

"He is a troll who likes to move other peoples threads to the next page he should be banned" WRONG. I like to contribute and post. You have a problem wouldluv2poundmenass?

"Your uncle is going to hit you" This made me laugh.

Go back to your trailer park and smoke some weed to make you type more stupid assumptions you cum sucking gigolo who lives in a trailer park. And what is Hobart brothers? Are they your pimp or something?
K your bout retarded. Hobart is where I work you idiot. It's a factory. I never said your uncle was gonna hit you I said you'd get a head shot from him but apparently you don't know what a head shot is cuz your 14 and you've never had one. It means YOUR GONNA GET A BLOW JOB FROM YOUR UNCLE BEFORE A GIRL YOU IGNORANT MOTHER ****ER! You're making assumptions by saying I live in a trailer park. We don't have trailor parks where I live. That's a little further south. You copy other people's opinions not fighter reviews. You say you like a fighter one minute and a couple days later you're dissing them because you saw a post that you liked so you change your opinion altogether to be more like the poster you saw. I think GSPFAN was one poster on this forum that you changed and copied your opinion from about Babalu fighting "cans like Mike Van Arsdale, Chael Sonnen, terrible as heck blah blah blah". And you sound like an idiot for bashing me for being a pothead. Do you know how many people smoke pot? Do you know how many people that don't smoke pot acknowledge the fact that pot is no different than alcohol? You're such a child you have a lot of growing up to do. It's pretty bad when doublelegtakedown is 13 and more mature than you. No offense doublelegtakedown you're a great poster and I woulda never guessed you were 13, just using you as an example.

And stop calling me a Mudvayne you dolt , that makes no sense. Mudvayne is a band so how am I a Mudvayne moron.

#26 ·
Yeah, I will let my uncle get a blow job yeah. I'm 6'3 you cum sucker if my uncle attempted to do that I would beat him in like I would do to you if I ever met you. I don't care if I'm immature all I know is I do good in school which won't make me end up like you working in a factory. doublelegtakedown used to be cool but you've started to convert everyone on this forum into hating me. Therefore its time for me to go. And I'm not in middle school you asskisser I'm in high school. Plus pot does destroy brain cells and messes you up, I don't want to become you working in a factory making only 20,000 a year. Goodbye, nice meeting you. I will return in June 2007, that is if you've decided to leave and commit suicide, I am sorry if I insulted you I'm forced to when you do it first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.