MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #3780 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Game of the generation for me is Fallout 3. without question

For me notbhing comes close to World of Warcraft. I remember reading about it when I was 16 and playing EQ. Never thought it would actually be a game I played for (nearly) 10 years now. It was and is a masterfully crafted multiplayer experience that was and still is completely unparalleled in it's scope. It has captures 10 million + gamers from all over the world, and really does offer something for everyone. If you like video games there is something for you.

Sure there a re a lot of games that I like better for artistic reasons, such as story, but in terms of redefining an entire genre, and affecting my life, WoW is by far and away the game of my generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I'm curious, how do you guys get into betas? I feel like there are quite a few of you that get into a lot.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Usually you just apply on the games website. That's how I got into all of the ones I have done anyways. Fill out a small questionnaire and cross fingers.

Last edited by Ape City : 09-22-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Ape City is offline   Reply With Quote