MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt vs Mike

Thread: Matt vs Mike
View Single Post

Old 06-05-2006, 08:18 AM   #27 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Really? That matchup is going to make the season for me. Boxing v wrestling and all that jazz.

I want to see Forbes/Hamill just to see an olympic wrestler crush a pathetic and cocky newcomer and I want to see Josh/Bisping because I want to see Mike pound his face standing up.

The finally will be a real test of Matt's takedown ability v Mike's striking and ability to stay on his feet.

yeah u know wat i think ur right! I think matt is a good wrestler and it would be different , and like u said i do want to see the crushing of the pathetic newcomers!
rana is offline   Reply With Quote